Afternoon;
So, here we are. I've been promising myself for a while now that I would find someway to put my thoughts down somewhere other than just in my head. As I fail at writing, the only other logical solution was here: A blog.
Now I'm no stranger to blogs, having spent many an hour reading other's pages, but I feel there needs to be some ground rules before I give my mind free-reign to post what it wants.
1. I will only post something if there is something interesting to post; this will mean that there should be no posts of "I went to the shop today and brought some butter, then went home and slept all day" - unless that is actually of importance at the moment in time.
2. Swearing in posts is permitted, which you will have noticed by the 'adult content' warning upon loading this page.
3. Whinging and whining is also permitted, although not actively encouraged, as we all need to have a good moan now and again - even if it is just going off into the ether.
4. Each post should start with a quotation relating to the subject matter, unless no quotes exist for it. If that is the case, then a suitably witty, funny or informative title will be used.
Right, so that's the ground rules written. Away you go, brain!
Because life is worth more living.
- David
No comments:
Post a Comment