So, I'm going to start this post by talking about yesterday. No, I didn't get to the gallery, although that may happen today, I got much further than that. Whilst it may have taken me almost half an hour to get there, I finally made the long slog up to my doctors surgery to pick up my new doctors note for work. Felt very achieved with that.
Following on from that I then went on to cook dinner for myself and Moosey - roast pork, potatoes and veg (for her, not me). Felt great after doing that; there's nothing like a roast to make you feel all warm and cozy inside.

- My dinner from last night, slathered in apple sauce. -
So, onto today. Well the nurses have just left, well two nurses and one trainee nurse, and things couldn't be happier! Abdominal wound has surprised us all and beaten our bets of Friday/Saturday to reach skin level today, meanig dressing changes only every other day for it. Nether region is also improving; whilst it may still be quite deep (6cm) it is nevertheless much thinner and could only take 1 aquacell over yesterday's 1.5.
So, all things considered, a good time all round. There was some problems with work, but this isn't the place to discuss them. Hmmm, gallery later if the rain holds off.
Time for breakfast I think!
Update: So, i made it to the gallery in the end, although unfortunately they were inbetween their christmas and afghan exhibitions so there was very little to see. Will return next week and check out the afghan displays, but i do feel achieved for making it up there and wandering round the shop for half an hour - every bit of exercise helps!
Because life is worth more living.
David
No comments:
Post a Comment