Charlie Chaplin; love that quote.
So not really had a great weekend this time round. One of our Degus died, our letting agents denied ever allowing us to get a second cat and the cat shelter we were looking round gave the kitten we wanted to someone else. Then again, this could be looked at on a more positive note: we can get a new, baby degu, plus when the letting agent realises they were wrong we can get a kitten, as obviously he one we wanted wasn't 'the one' and will crap on and rip up it's new owner's carpets and curtains.
On the plus side of this weekend, the family tribe all gathered together, minus one aunt and uncle, to celebrate my well-ness and the fact I'm returning to work tomorrow. And how did we celebrate it? That's right: All-you-can-eat Indian Buffet! Score!!
So, three main courses and two desserts later I began reflecting on heading back to work. After all, it has been 3 (and a bit) months since I last worked. I mean 3 half days a week isn't too bad to start off with is it? I'm just glad to be heading back and getting on with something I really enjoy with the people I get on well with.
Hurrrm; too much procrastination me thinks. This review of LittleBigPlanet 2 isn't going to write itself! *gulp*
Adios and remember that troubles are only temporary and only if you let them be troubles!
David
"because life is worth more living."
No comments:
Post a Comment